Sunday, March 28, 2010

THE VEST

Plus Sizes at Torrid at ShopStyle



Hi Darling,

I have been hitting the pavement to see all the trends for this Spring and Summer 2010.

I am finding a lot of comebacks including the infamous Vest. You are probably thinking that you do not want to look like you just stepped out of a 80's B movie where the main actress was cute but her wardrobe suck including that corny vest she displayed all through out the movie.

But have no fear, Taiyon's Image is here. Trust me - you can work a vest into your wardrobe because there are so many cuts to choose from to suit any silhouette regardless if you are pear shape, tall, short, petite, and boyish figure. You will find the vest that is right for your shape and style.

I like the denim traditional vest where I can transform it into being an overlay of a cute dinner dress with platform black patent leather pumps or wear it in a casual manner with black shiny tights, a cute top, and a pair of oxford flats.

If you click on the small icon below, shopstyle will show you every vest, every brand, and every price point. You can order your vest straight from Shopstyle.

Click away!!!

1 comment:

Marcie Chavez said...

I need to get me a vest! Thanks for the idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails