Thursday, May 27, 2010

SENSE OF STYLE - SEX & THE CITY 2 MOVIE PREMIERE












Hi Darling,

I wanted to step out on the town wearing a little vintage to attend the Philadelphia - Sex and the City 2 Premiere.

I must say that I am not a die hard Sex and the City fan but I am a fan of the show fashions. I was impressed by the actual movie and wanted to scream over the fashion and the amazing shoes they were all wearing. Bella Bella!!!

Anyway, I decided right off the bat that I was going to wear a vintage jumper I purchased just about five years ago from ME&Blue Boutique (no longer open).

I said to myself, why not. Its my tribute to Carrie Bradsaw. I can totally see her wearing this jumper and the accessories as well.

What do you think? Can you see Carrie wearing this outfit out with the girls.

Everything I have on is vintage except my Betsey Johnson block leopard and star earrings and my Swatch faux watch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails