Thursday, April 8, 2010

JOHNSON'S BABY OIL GEL FOR ADULTS PRODUCT REVIEW


Hi Darling,
For years I had a problem of buying skin care products especially body lotion that would not live up to the adverts that was created for the brand. I would use that body lotion and by the middle of the day, my skin felt dry and itchy.
Now, I must tell you about a product that I love that keeps my body soft and moistured. It is the amazing baby oil gel by Johnson's. Right after I step out of the shower I lather on a small amount of the baby oil gel. This product is different from the original Johnson's baby oil. The gel leaves your skin moistured all day, it has a great scent, and your skin is left with a light glow.
It will not feel sticky on your skin, it absorbs quickly, and most importantly - no oil residue that will stain your clothes.
The Johnson's baby oil gel is inexpensive as well. You can find this incredible lotion at any drug store for the amazing price of $3.99.
You can find Johnson's baby oil gel in Lavender scent, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, Shea & Cocoa Butter scent.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails