Friday, April 2, 2010

HELLO LOVER

Pumps by Brian Atwood at ShopStyle


Hi Darling,

Look at these amazing beauties. They are calling me. Hello Lover!!!! Yes I want to take you home.

These Brian Atwood "Loca" suede studded pumps with clear plastic detail, $800 are the perfect pumps for spring 2010 - minus the price.

The caramel color is the trendsetter for spring and the studs are the perfect embellishment for a hot shoe for the hotweather.

Click and scroll through the small box (where you can look, find, and purchase you items with shopstyle.com) below to see all the hot studded heels that will be calling you for the season. You can find every style and just about every price point that will suit your pockets.

ShopStyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love that pair of brown ones!!! Wish I could manage to wear some of these sometime ^_^ My ankle permits me to wear nothing more than 2" heels.

Related Posts with Thumbnails