Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ALEXANDER WANG BOOTIE

Hi Darling,

Here is another creation from the Alexander Wang spring line. When Mr. Wang walked onto the scene, I knew that he was going to capture my heart, mind, and pocket. Look at this shoe, it is pure decadent, the design is like no other but reminds you of an era back when, it is a work of art for the rugged everyday life. Come spring, I know I will see just about every woman trying to rock this bootie.

The fatigue green color is one of the hot colors for spring. I feel like you can wear this bootie way after the spring and summer. I will definitely wear these booties into the fall with tights. But enough about fall because here comes spring and these sweet booties.

Alexander Wang bootie, $675, http://www.alexanderwang.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails