Thursday, February 18, 2010

THE MATERIAL GIRL


Hi Darling,
Our girl, Madonna is in talks to start a fashion line at Macy's. About time!!! I believe a line should have been created a long time ago. You may remember when she collaborated with the Swedish line H&M back in Spring '07 to have a temporary line called M by Madonna label. But now it will solely be all Madonna Veronica Louise Ciccone. Yes, I know her full name.
The line will consist of apparel, accessories, intimates and footwear. There may be a series of product lines that include Material Girl for the apparel and Truth or Dare for the lingerie and underwear.
I can't wait to see the full line especially the footwear and lingerie.

1 comment:

Carolina Wahnish Rivera said...

Interesting! I like her fashion sense, and also liked her line at H&M, hope her new clothing line matches up!... and.. I learned something new, had no idea that was her full name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails